With annual elections right around the corner, this is a great time to join or renew your NLDA membership.
The membership drive will run until the end of June. We are going to raffle off some great items from Mud River Dog Products. Everybody that joins or renews during the membership drive will get a chance to win one of these great prizes!
When you Join, Renew, or Recruit you get:
- One entry for everyone who signs up or renews during drive (1 entry for every year paid)
- One entry for every person who refers someone else that signs up during drive (1 entry per referral)
- Five Entries for new lifetime memberships
- All current lifetime members automatically get One Entry
What is the NLDA?
The National Lacy Dog Association is a non-profit organization comprised of owners and breeders, many of whom grew up with working Lacys.
Member dues support our mission statement of breed conservation by funding working dog events, educational programs, historical and scientific research, online resources and much more.
That’s right…with the NLDA, your dollars go directly toward supporting the breed you love.
Members may vote in annual elections, run for office, serve on committees, apply to become approved breeders and participate in official NLDA events.
What does the NLDA do?
Here are a few things the NLDA does for Lacys and working dog owners:
-We hold training clinics, host sanctioned field trials, hog baying competitions, and conduct social events that are of interest to our members.
– We oppose bills that negatively affect working dog owners and breeders
– 2009 & 2010 Bonus Sponsor TDHA Hunt for the Hungry
– Led the way in Lacy color genetics research with UC Davis
– In 2013, the NLDA advised and worked with TP&W to get the use of blood trailing dogs approved in an additional 12 Texas Counties
– Held benefit fund raiser for SAR canine team
– Hosted Breeder Seminar “Raising High Achievers”
– Sponsored East Texas Hog Dog Championship
– Sponsored Lone Star Bowhunters Association 5 years in a row
– Sponsor / donor 2015 Purple Heart Hog Hunt & Bay Championship
– Assist in rescue / rehoming neglected Lacys when possible
How can you join?
Joining is so simple. Just visit http://www.nationallacydog.org/join.html and checkout via Paypal.
If you prefer to pay by mail, simply download the membership form and mail it in with payment to:
National Lacy Dog Association
1884 State Highway 294 West
Alto, TX 75925
If you would rather pay by credit card over the phone, please call 830-220-4747 for assistance.
Thank you for supporting Working Lacys and the NLDA!